Eligibility: You may use the service only if you can form a contract with Pulse and are not barred from accepting the Service of similar services under the law of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions.
Registration: To access and/or use our Service, you must register an account and agree to the following terms and restrictions:
• As an end User, you must be at least 18 years of age. Accounts registered and created by “bots” or other forms of automated software are not permitted.
• To completed registration, you must provide all information requested so that it can be processed within the app (“Registration Data”). By creating an account, you agree to keep the provided information correct and up to date. If Pulse believes that information is incorrect, outdated, fake, or not complete, Pulse reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account.
• Your account login may only be used by one person on one device at a time. A single person may NOT create multiple user accounts on multiple devices.
• You are responsible for securing your account. Pulse is not responsible for the loss of data or damage due to the lack of account security on the User end.
• You (the account holder) are responsible for all actions and material created on your account.
• You are not permitted to block ads in the app at any point in time.
• You shall not: (i) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
If needed, Players can request that account information be removed and deleted by reaching out to a Pulse administrator.
Pulse enables Users (“Players”) to participate in live interactive games where players compete against each other using the combination of skill and knowledge to win. The players agree to abide by the terms as listen below. Pulse allows users to submit content (“User Content”) in the form of answers, questions, and comments.